Live in one of our happy homes.
Residential Care Homes
RCFE’s (Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly sometimes called "Assisted Living" or "Board and Care" facilities) are non-medical facilities that provide a level of care that includes assistance with activities of daily living. This model of small, care home living has emerged from custodial care to a viable and desirable alternative to large senior communities and skilled nursing facilities. Throughout the evolution of Creative Solutions in Elder Care, a viable blueprint for development has emerged for sustained growth, expansion into community oriented service operations such as senior day activity programs, and holistic health modalities.
Our seven beautiful care homes are located in quiet suburban neighborhoods, such as Fair Oaks / Carmichael, Arden Arcade, Roseville, Orangevale / Citrus Heights, Rancho Cordova / Gold River, West Sacramento, and Lincoln. Each home is comfortable, well furnished, and fully staffed 24/7 to accommodate six residents and ensure individual and flexible caregiving. They feel like a comfortable, tastefully decorated, well-run home.
- Menus and custom meals prepared with love by a professional chef
- Activities of Daily Living
- Exercise classes
- Current events discussion
- Art therapy program
- Fresh flowers
- Holiday parties for family and loved ones
- Entertaining loved ones at home without all the work
- Well-trained, dedicated and caring staff
- Concierge Physician
Exceptional Home Services and Personal Care
- Stand-by-assist and full assistance with dressing, bathing, toileting, transferring.
- Medication reminders and prompting
- Housekeeping duties which may include light cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, laundry, ironing, and linen changes
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Assisting with mobility tasks which may include walking, exercising or regular repositioning
- Meal planning, preparation and serving
- Monitoring and preparing special dietary requirements
- Transportation to medical appointments, social activities, and shopping
- Companion services at home and in a social setting
- Safety and welfare checks by telephone or by personal contact
- Pet sitting and transport to grooming or medical appointments.
- Hair care at home or transportation to the beautician.
Why is our model unique?
1. There’s no place like home. Our family style, boutique Residential Care Homes are clean, beautiful, and welcoming, sited in quiet Sacramento neighborhoods. They each feel like a comfortable, well-run home. We also provide In Home Care services to support “aging in place.”
2. Our Patient Advocacy approach to each client supports our commitment to “Specialized Personal Care Management”, executed to transform the quality of our elderly clients’ lives.
3. We are the only elder care company in Sacramento which serves fiduciaries and conserved clients. Our founder, Jim Marshall, spent a 30+ year professional career specializing in conserved clients, and fiduciaries’ clients, on behalf of Sacramento County.
4. We provide case and care management even to In Home Care clients, the only senior care company in this market providing in-depth analysis and on-going personal attention to deliver solutions throughout the clients’ service with us.
5. Our senior team is lead by elder care, post-acute care, and hospice experts with more than 100 years’ experience in the senior care industry.
6. Our caregivers are well-educated and trained to be “Compassionate Care Specialists”, keeping our clients involved in activities of daily living with fun and meaningful moments.
7. We are experts in providing innovative care solutions, such as concierge physician services, telemedicine, and digital health technology.
8. Our Therapeutic Art Program, created and run by a professional artist, is popular with our clients and successful in keeping their cognitive abilities fresh and active.
9. Our Custom Meal Program provides a fine dining experience prepared by a professional chef, to suit each resident’s needs and tastes.
10. Our Professional Driver accompanies our residents to doctor appointments, social engagements, and running errands.